Vietnamese Coffee is not a beverage but a culture in itself. Here, people know how to appreciate and drink coffee while making it an integral part of their lives. Traditionally, Vietnamese coffee is brewed in a phin filter, which brews coffee slowing in your cup directly. Coffees prepared through this method resemble thicker and more caffeinated espressos. People travel to Vietnam to experience their unique coffee culture while craving for the strong taste of Vietnamese coffee at the same time.
Top Vietnamese Coffees
G7 3-in-1 The Original Instant Premium Vietnamese Coffee, 100 Servings/Sachets
- This is the original blend of G7 from Vietnam and has a stronger, more robust flavor than the new version.
- Original version is more expensive than the cheaper new version because of premium ingredients.
- Original Version has different packaging than the new version. Make note of the "special" signage on the front of the packaging.
Vietnamese Coffee Kit by Len's Coffee LLC
- We guarantee delivery in continental USA before Christmas if purchased by Monday 1 pm. Please note we also have new inventory at Amazon that should become available in Prime very soon.
- Recreate the genuine Vietnamese coffee shop experience, brew either iced coffee or hot
- Traditional Phin brewer designed to our specs, INOX II (SAE 316) stainless steel, 6 ounce
- Pictorial instructions to help you make perfect Vietnamese coffee the first time
- Contains Trung Nguyen Gourmet Blend coffee, 6 ounce Phin filter/brewer, 14-ounce Longevity sweetened condensed milk, and pictorial instructions for making Café Sua Da.
Copper Cow Coffee Vietnamese Single Cup Portable Pour Over – Dark Espresso Roast – 100% Ethically Sourced & Sustainably Grown (5 Pack)
- ALL NATURAL BREW: Copper Cow specialty Vietnamese coffee is a strong, dark, full-bodied espresso with exquisite notes of mocha. Our signature blend can be brewed just about any way you like: drip/filter on automatic machines, pourover, cold brew or French press. The result is an aromatic cup of coffee that is both smooth enough to drink black, and welcome to sweetening with one of our single serving condensed milk packets.
- JOIN US IN SUPPORTING ETHICAL AGRICULTURE: We source from socially responsible, sustainable organic farms in Dalat, a scenic town nestled in the temperate Central Highlands of Vietnam. This region is renowned for its weather conditions and nutrient-rich volcanic soils that combine to create the ideal coffee growing conditions.
- GOOD TO THE LAST GROUND: After you've enjoyed your delicious cup of Copper Cow, the coffee grounds are fully biodegradable and compostable. We encourage you to put those grounds to work in your compost pin or to fertilize your garden, and bring the cycle of sustainability full circle.
- FROM FARM TO MUG: We handle our beans with care during their journey all the way from the high altitudes of Vietnam to your kitchen pantry. Harvested at their peak, washed, and naturally dried in the sun, the beans are kept whole with a non-oily surface. They'll arrive ready for you to freshly grind to your taste!
- A MULTINATIONAL FLAVOR PROFILE: Our signature is upgrading traditional Vietnamese flavors with a modern California twist. We've combined the bitter, intensely caffeinated Robusta roast favored in Vietnam with the sweet, clean Arabica roast popular in the US specialty coffee market. The result is a smooth but authentic flavor that reflects the depths of our travels and influences.
Chestbrew Whole Bean Coffee. Medium Roast Vietnamese Coffee - Grizzly Bear 20 Ounce Bag
- Try the rich and smooth coffee full of real dark chocolate flavor that is sure to satisfy your taste for the best.
- Dig into Grizzly Bear and enjoy the decadent taste you crave and the boldness you need.
- Up your COFFEE GAME with the only single origin premium Arabica coffee beans from Vietnam.
- Enjoy every sip of the STRONGEST, smoothest and exotic full flavor Vietnamese coffee.
- Crafted to be BEST BEANS for Cold Brew Coffee, Vietnamese Iced Coffee or Hot Brew.
Peaberry Coffee | Coffee Beans | TN Robusta Coffee Bean | No.1 Culi Robusta Medium Roast 250g
- PEABERRY ROBUSTA COFFEE BEAN AT ITS FINEST: Introducing Trung Nguyen's Robusta Coffee Beans (TN Coffee), the finest coffee from the Trademark Heirloom of Vietnamese Robusta from selected Culi (single, unsplit, peaberry) whole coffee beans for rich flavor. It has high-caffeine content about 40% more than Arabica coffee for that kick to jumpstart your day.
- MEDIUM ROAST COFFEE BEANS: Unlike other strong dark roast coffee beans that are bitter, the TN Robusta Coffee Bean is medium roast producing naturally sweet flavor with its dark chocolate note while delivering that full-bodied taste that you are looking for in a cup of joe. Add your favorite cream or milk and sweetener, and you are off to a great start!
- CULI ROBUSTA WITH SUPERIOR AROMA: This gourmet heirloom Robusta coffee beans medium roast fills the room with its superior aroma with a hint of chocolate from its ripening process. The TN Robusta whole coffee beans is one of world's best coffee beans and have a "peaberry mix" flavor that makes this one of the finest gourmet coffee there is.
- PERFECT FOR ANY COFFEE PREPARATIONS: The TN Robusta Coffee Bean hard to brew this coffee too strong as it has few faults. You can get splendid results with most drip machines in just one leveled tablespoon. Add more to taste to meet your palate. For that espresso intensity, you can double up in a Phin or French Press.
- LOW ACIDITY RICH-TASTING PEABERRY COFFEE: The Robusta coffee beans medium roast by Trung Nguyen has low acidity that is gentle to stomach compared to other dark roast coffee beans that offer strong coffee but causes hyperacidity. The TN Coffee is the one whole bean coffee you will love for life!
Trung Nguyen Buon Me Thuot Special Ground Coffee, 500 grams
- Complex blend of 3 species and one varietal - Arabica, Robusta, Excelsa and Catimor
- Strong chocolate tone
- Natural rich, sweet, intense taste profile
- Vietnam's most popular home brew coffee
- Very affordable, 1.2 pounds per bag, comes with brewing suggestions.
即溶越南牛奶冰咖啡 Nescafe Cafe Viet Milky Iced coffee instant coffee & Creamer drink mix - 14 Packets/ 9.87oz
- 14 / 0.7 oz Packets, total net weight: 9.87 OZ
- Made with vietnamese coffee
G7 Coffee Black Instant Vietnamese Coffee. 6-Pack of 15 Sachets each. Total 90 x 2 Gram Sachets. Total 180 Grams of Black Coffee. Product of Trung Nguyen Coffee.
- ARE YOU MISSING THE AROMA OF FRESHLY BREWED STRONG BLACK COFFEE IN INSTANT COFFEES OUT THERE. You do not have to look any further
- VIETNAMESE HIGHEST RATED G7 INSTANT BLACK COFFEE, by Trung Nguyen, is your Answer. Once you try it, you will never want to stay without reserve sachets anywhere you go. Quickly Soluble in hot or cold water
- G7 INSTANT BLACK COFFEE IS THE CLOSEST TO FRESHLY BREWED STRONG BLACK COFFEE. The Aroma literally starts with opening the sachets and lasts long after enjoying the coffee. Thanks to the patented dry-process of G7
- YOUR COFFEE BREAKS, TRAVELS, WORK TIME, and CAMPS WILL NEVER BE SAME now that G7 Black Instant Coffee is there for premium brewed coffee taste enjoyment, all while eliminating the hassle of bringing along coffee makers and brewers
- EACH SACHET OF G7 BLACK COFFEE CREATES A 6-8 FL. OUNCE CUP depending on the strength you prefer. This 6-Pack of 30-gram boxes (Total of 90 x 2-gram sachets) ensures you are always fully loaded with your G7 Coffee at all times
Chestbrew Whole Bean Coffee. Extra Strong Medium Roast Vietnamese Coffee - Big Bad Bear Premium 20 Ounce Bag
- Wake up your inner Big Bad Bear and go hard all day with your new favorite extra strong coffee.
- Savor a wildly strong caffeine content that's smoother than any other coffee out there.
- Our premium beans are expertly harvested and roasted to give you a bold and full-bodied brew that you'll be hunting down morning, day and night.
- Take your coffee experience to untouched territory with the only single origin premium coffee beans from Vietnam.
- Crafted to be the BEST BEANS for Vietnamese Iced Coffee or Hot Brew.
Death Wish Ground Coffee, The World's Strongest Coffee, Fair Trade and USDA Certified Organic, 16 Ounce
- • Get your Death Wish Coffee fix with this smooth dark roast coffee that is conveniently ground for your auto-drip coffee maker
- • Take pride knowing that you're drinking USDA Certified Organic and Fairtrade coffee
- • Our beans are carefully selected & expertly roasted to give you that caffeine kick, bold taste and great aroma that you've come to love
- • Our state of the art roasting & packaging ensures that your coffee will arrive fresh & delicious. Brew a pot at home or in the office and taste the difference
- • Try it Risk-Free: Click the "Add to Cart" button now and be the judge. If you don't love our coffee, we'll refund your order, no questions asked
Discover Vietnamese Coffee
Vietnam shares a rich history when it comes to coffee production. It is one of the most important countries implicated in coffee cultivation. Today, Vietnam is the second largest coffee producer after Brazil in the world. However, most people are not aware of this interesting fact.
The French colonists introduced coffee to Vietnam during the 18th century. They influenced Vietnamese coffee to be made usually as a French or dark roast. But now, coffee has become truly Vietnamese in every sense. The production of Vietnamese coffee boomed following economic and political reforms in the 1990s.
In Vietnam, there are various unique varieties and species of coffee are brewed. These coffee varieties include Arabica, Robusta, Catimor, Excelsa, Liberica, and others. The coffee production in Vietnam usually comprises Robusta beans, which are more bitter and strong in taste as compared to Arabica. In addition to it, Robusta coffees have a more rough texture.
Despite all these, Vietnamese know how to gyrate their disadvantage in a striking way. As a result of this, people love Vietnamese coffee and crave for more. This coffee has a unique kind of roast, which is quite different from what Westerners call it. It originated from French, although it tastes more striking than that.
Vietnamese roasts are particularly dark and roasted really slow so as to make sure they give a thick aroma with no burnt. Undoubtedly, these coffees are definitely the strongest, thickest, and smokiest that you have ever drunk.
What makes Vietnamese coffee so unique?
Vietnamese coffees are unique and special because of various reasons. Here, let’s talk about some of these reasons!
The landscape of the Annamite plateau is quite complex, which helps to create microclimates. Due to this reason, farmers can exploit diverse varieties and species of coffee beans. As you know, there are two basic coffee approaches, which include the single origin and multi-origin blends. With so many varieties, blended coffee seems natural here. That’s the reason; the general populace goes for Vietnamese blends rather than single-origin Arabicas.
Unique Roasting Process
In Vietnam, the roasting process plays a vital role for generating premium quality coffee. For roasting, a slow and long roasting process at a low temperature is preferred. The French or dark roast originated as a slow roasting, where beans have consistent color all throughout with no burning or bubbling.
It is the reason that Vietnamese coffees are unique. Most of the people associate dark or French roast with burning coffee, which takes place at some coffee houses. This burning of coffee results in the breakdown of oils and sugars while leads to fermenting once exposed to the air due to fast oxidation. It is not the case with Vietnamese coffees as these roasts are more stable.
On the other hand, coffee beans are usually roasted in butter oil. In traditional roasting style, a caramel-like coating is created using sugar and oil in smaller amounts with a tinge of cocoa or vanilla. This is done because robusta beans ripe really slow on the bush and growers pick a few unripe beans along with ripe ones. This roasting method offers a perfect equal finish to beans. As a matter of fact, a few unripe beans do not hurt the taste of the blend.
In modern times, growers do not pick unripe coffee beans to ensure coffee quality. That’s why; they do not opt for this coating in their roasting profile. Although, they use a little oil to make it easier for beans to turn in the slow roasting process.
Exclusive Brewing Techniques
Vietnamese style for brewing is not just unique to Vietnam. Today, this coffee style is also popular in other regions like Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos. It includes a low-tech process, where a simple metal filter is used. This filter is more commonly known as phin, which was originated in Cambodia. All you need to do is to just add hot water onto this single-serving brewer and filter.
In Vietnam, people like to brew their coffees in single-servings at home or while sitting in cafés leisurely. People make use of this phin metal filter to make a perfect glass of iced coffee.
The metal filter’s grind works exactly the same as a French press for brewing coffees. The only difference is that French press brews 3-6 coffee cups at a time and slightly differs in taste as compared to the phin filter. However, the French press confines the essence of coffees way better than electric brewers.
How to enjoy Vietnamese coffee?
One can enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee in a lot of different ways. If you want to have it in different ways, check out our list as given below.
- Proper black
- Black coffee with ice
- Add sweetened condensed milk to espresso
- Add ice and sweetened condensed milk to black coffee
There is another interesting way to drink Vietnamese coffee in a Vietnamese style. You can do this by adding eggs to your coffee. For this, you need to beat some egg yolks with sweetened condensed milk. Make a light froth and then, top this froth on your black coffee. It will deliver a sweet and smooth textured experience. Undoubtedly, it would be something out of this world.
Each of this style has a unique flavor of itself. Try them out one by one to reach your perfect cup of Vietnamese cup. Do not crave anymore and try specialty coffee from Vietnam to take your passion for coffee to the next level.
Coffee Andy delivers the best Vietnamese Coffee Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-10-21