- 1 Honduran Coffee
- 1.1 Best Honduran Coffees
- 1.2 Crazy Fresh Coffee 2 lb. Honduran Santa Rosa SHG, Whole Bean Full City Roast
- 1.3 Organic Honduran Marcala Fair Trade Coffee, Whole Bean Bag, Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. (2 LB.)
- 1.4 Cafe Oro Coffee From Honduras 16 oz Ground Coffee
- 1.5 2LB Cafe Don Pablo Subtle Earth Organic Gourmet Coffee - Medium Dark Roast - Whole Bean Coffee - USDA Organic Certified Arabica Coffee by CCOF - (2 lb) Bag
- 1.6 Cameron's Coffee Roasted Ground Coffee Bag, Honduras Santa Rosa, 10 Ounce
- 1.7 HIGHLAND VILLAGE RESERVE Whole Bean Coffee, Honduran La Paz, Medium Roast, 40 Ounce Bag | USDA Organic, Fair Trade, 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- 1.8 Ground Coffee, Honduran Medium Roast Grounds, Best Coffee, Locally Roasted with Rich and Strong Beans, 12 ounce, Two Bucks
- 1.9 Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC, Organic Honduran Marcala Coffee Pods, Medium Roast, Single Origin, Fair Trade, USDA Organic, Capsules Compatible with 1.0 & 2.0 Single-Serve Brewers, 72 Count
- 1.10 24 Count - Van Houtte Honduras Extra Bold Coffee K Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers Velvety & Woodsy flavor (Net Wt. 10.16 oz)
- 1.11 Ikal - Honduras Ground Coffee - 12 oz / 340 gr
- 1.12 Honduran Coffee
- 1.12.1 About Honduran Coffee
- 1.12.2 History of Honduran Coffee
- 1.12.3 What’s so special about Honduran Coffee?
- 1.12.4 Different coffee regions of Honduran Coffee
- 1.13 Also View
Have you ever enjoyed a great cup of Honduran coffee? If no, you should! There are so many coffee varieties out there. What makes these coffees different from each other is their cultivation. That’s what makes Honduran Coffee best from other ones. In Honduras, the act of producing coffee holds a significant place over history. The fruity and light flavors add sweetness to Honduran coffee. Even a sip of Honduran coffee can make you fall in love with its taste. So, give it a try to experience the wonderful yet compelling taste of Honduran Coffee.
Best Honduran Coffees
Crazy Fresh Coffee 2 lb. Honduran Santa Rosa SHG, Whole Bean Full City Roast
- Honduran Santa Rosa SHG whole bean coffee
- Light-Medium roast
- Whole Bean
- Freshly Roasted
- Made in Michigan
Organic Honduran Marcala Fair Trade Coffee, Whole Bean Bag, Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. (2 LB.)
- USDA Organic
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster.
- 2 lb. Bag, Whole Bean
- Bold Body, Medium Roast
Cafe Oro Coffee From Honduras 16 oz Ground Coffee
- Cafe Oro Coffee From Honduras 16 oz Ground Coffee
- Cafe Oro known as the Golden Coffee
- Delicious Smooth Blend
2LB Cafe Don Pablo Subtle Earth Organic Gourmet Coffee - Medium Dark Roast - Whole Bean Coffee - USDA Organic Certified Arabica Coffee by CCOF - (2 lb) Bag
- Certified Organic by CCOF - 100% Arabica Coffee - GMO Free
- 2LB - Whole Bean - Medium-Dark Roast
- Rich and chocolaty with profound depth of flavor, velvety body, and low acidity
- Origin: Honduras, Sharing Certified Program
- For optimum freshness and quality, only purchase Subtle Earth Coffee from Burke Brands LLC
Cameron's Coffee Roasted Ground Coffee Bag, Honduras Santa Rosa, 10 Ounce
- UNIQUELY HANDCRAFTED COFFEE: One, 10 ounce bag of Cameron’s Honduras Santa Rosa. We craft Cameron's Coffee to be the smoothest, most flavorful coffee possible. Our coffee is sustainable, hand-crafted, and small-batch roasted.
- RICH AND FLAVORFUL: Full-bodied with dark overtones of brown sugar, and a rich, roasty finish.
- ALWAYS SMOOTH, NEVER BITTER: We choose only the top 10% of Arabica coffee beans in the world, hand-crafted to perfection. Brew a smooth, full-flavor coffee experience every time. Never over-roasted.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: From roasting in small batches to reducing water consumption, Cameron’s Coffee is committed to making every day brighter. Creating positive change mean caring about our coffee, farmers, and the environment.
- QUALITY FIRST: We choose only the top 10% of beans in the world, hand-crafted to perfection. Never over-roasted. If you enjoy Lavazza Coffee, Door County Coffee, Caribou Coffee, Death Wish Coffee, or Illy Coffee - try Cameron's Coffee.
HIGHLAND VILLAGE RESERVE Whole Bean Coffee, Honduran La Paz, Medium Roast, 40 Ounce Bag | USDA Organic, Fair Trade, 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- WHOLE BEAN COFFEE: Medium roast blend made with 100% Arabica coffee beans
- FRESH ROASTED COFFEE: Premium whole beans expertly roasted with bright flavors and a velvety body you'll love
- ORGANIC FAIR TRADE COFFEE BEANS: Organic Fair Trade helps ensure sustainable income and empowerment for farmers to achieve better community well-being and care for the environment
- GROWN WITH CARE: Premium USDA organic whole bean coffee grown by producers that protect natural resources, conserve biodiversity and use only approved substances—no pesticides or GMOs
- BREWING INSTRUCTIONS: Start with fresh, cold water then grind coffee beans just before brewing. Use 1-2 tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water and adjust to taste for a delicious cup of coffee
- STORAGE RECOMMENDATIONS: Store coffee beans in an airtight container away from heat, light, and moisture for fresh and quality coffee
- HIGHLAND VILLAGE RESERVE COFFEE: Each of our single origin blends highlight the unique flavors native to their region; Manufactured in the USA
Ground Coffee, Honduran Medium Roast Grounds, Best Coffee, Locally Roasted with Rich and Strong Beans, 12 ounce, Two Bucks
- ✔️FILL YOUR FUEL - Whether you need to start your day with a kick or get an afternoon burst, Two Bucks coffee grounds are roasted to be enjoyed as is. Fill your caffeine fix with these Honduras coffee beans & keep your day alive!
- ✔️HONDURAS BROUGHT TO YOU - Our coffee beans come from Honduras and have notes of caramel and chocolate, and have light notes of fruits and berries. We guarantee you will enjoy the taste from this country!
- ✔️LOCALLY ROASTED - We roast and grind our beans in the heart of American, Cincinnati, Ohio. Enjoy the local taste wherever you are.
- ✔️OUR QUALITY - We have partnered with a team of dedicated individuals who have conducted years of research and development to sustainably source the highest-quality coffee beans from around the world.
- ✔️FAMILY OWNED - Two Bucks Coffee is a family owned business. We operate under the belief that if you surround yourself with good people, good things will follow. Our goal is to provide the highest quality coffee that makes you want to keep coming back for more.
Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC, Organic Honduran Marcala Coffee Pods, Medium Roast, Single Origin, Fair Trade, USDA Organic, Capsules Compatible with 1.0 & 2.0 Single-Serve Brewers, 72 Count
- THIS ORGANIC HONDURAN MARCALA COFEE IS BOLD AND BRIGHT with Notes of Chocolate, Lemon, and Walnut. A smooth and sugary-sweet delight with an acidic lemon wedge finish!
- USDA ORGANIC CERTIFIED, FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED. Medium Roast with a Bold Body. Single-Origin from La Pas, Marcala, Honduras. Bourbon, Typica, Cataui, Caturra Varietals. Washed and Solar/Mechanically Dried.
- ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE is OU Kosher Certified and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA. Our Coffee is Roasted on Loring (tm) Smart Roasters to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint and Provide Superior Flavor.
- FRESH ROASTED COFFEE PODS ARE RECYCLABLE/COMPOSTABLE. Fresh Roasted Coffee Nitrogen Flushes Every Coffee Pod to Keep Your Coffee at its Freshest.
- 100% ARABICA COFFEE AVAILABLE IN 18 Count, 36 Count or 72 Count Single-Serve Cups Compatible with K-Cup Brewers including 2.0 Machines.
24 Count - Van Houtte Honduras Extra Bold Coffee K Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers Velvety & Woodsy flavor (Net Wt. 10.16 oz)
- Van Houtte Honduras Extra Bold Coffee K Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- 24 Count in retail box
- offers a soft aroma, delicate acidity and intense body with delightfully sweet and woodsy notes
- Offers the ease of making coffee 1 cup at a time
Ikal - Honduras Ground Coffee - 12 oz / 340 gr
- coffee with body and good balance of acidity
- High Altitude our beans are cultivated at an altitude above 5,300 feet
- 100% fresh coffee, packed immediately after Roasted
- Medium roasted ground coffee allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste
About Honduran Coffee
Even though, Honduras does not share the title of the biggest coffee exporter, Honduran coffee still offers enviable coffee beans. Honduran coffee beans attract various coffee aficionados all over the world. As of now, there are more than 100,000 coffee growers in Honduras. Out of these, 90% of farmers have smaller farms. These coffee growers work together so as to export 6 million coffee bags every year to other parts of the world.
History of Honduran Coffee
The cultivation of coffee beans in Honduras started back in 1894. The production of coffee was not that massive as farmers were not ready to invest much on coffee beans. At that time, no one knew that it could become a chief coffee industry in the near future. In 1949, the government took measures to expand coffee exports by improving road conditions. Unfortunately, Hurricane Mitch in 1998 wiped out 80% of the coffee production. However, Honduran coffee took off after that.
An organization called the IHCAFE was founded in 2002 to keep a check on the quality of Honduran coffee. It provides training to farmers, offers low-interest loans, and promotes Honduran coffee across countries.
In 2011, Buena Vida Coffee declared Honduras as the biggest coffee producer in Central America. In addition to that, Honduras was introduced as the second biggest producer of Arabica coffee in the world. The Special Coffees Association of America invited Honduras as a coffee producer in 2012. This introduced Honduras as an elite coffee producer.
Now, Honduras is one of the finest coffee producing countries all across the globe. It is responsible for exporting great portions of coffee outside South America.
What’s so special about Honduran Coffee?
Not many people have heard of this small country, Honduras. Despite this, Honduras offers some of the best coffee in the world. Honduran Coffee is very rich in coffee varieties, altitudes, processes, cup profiles, micro-climates, and much more. Let’s have a look at several factors that make this coffee the finest all across the globe.
Honduras provides a great environment to grow coffee beans. This environment is kind of similar to other coffee growing atmosphere in Nicaragua, Guatemala, and Costa Rica. Lots of mountains, coast plains, and dense forests make up the whole of this small country. Because of the tropical and temperate climates, Honduras generates robust, sweet, and mild coffees. Coffees are green at higher altitudes like 3,600 and 5,249 ft. above sea level. Thus, a perfect climate and altitude go into Honduran coffee beans.
The flavors of Honduran coffee strike people all over the world. Coffee flavors entirely depend on the region they belong to. Mostly, it tastes like a combination of caramel top notes and tropical fruits. This coffee comprises notes of chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut, or apricot. Every region has its own signature profile when it comes to flavors.
In Honduras, every region grows at least 2 or 3 varieties of Arabica coffees. It can be any variety out of the five major varieties, which include Pacas, Catuai, Typica, Caturra, and Bourbon.
Different coffee regions of Honduran Coffee
In order to understand what makes Honduran coffee from each region unique and special, let’s study its different coffee regions. Honduras has six regions for growing coffees. Each region has something different to offer. The six coffee growing regions in Honduras include the following:
This region is situated on the western coast with an elevation around 1.5 km. The coffee from this region contains notes of chocolate, caramel, and citrus. Copán coffee offers a creamy and bold body along with delicate acidity. Here, varieties like Catuai, Caturra, and Bourbon are cultivated.
This region goes up to 1.6 km in terms of altitude. Its cold temperature helps coffee cherries to ripen slowly, which enhances the coffee flavor. Coffees from Montecillos comprise sweet notes of apricot, peach, citrus, and caramel. This coffee has a vivid acidity with a velvet body.
This region is situated on the southern coast with an elevation around 1.4 km. Coffees from El Paraiso are greatly admired. Recently, El Paraiso won several awards for the finest coffee. Here, coffee contains hints of peaches, green apples, jasmine, and blueberries.
Agalta has a warm and humid climate with an elevation around 1.4 km. It lies on the southeast side. Here, flavors descend on the fruitier side. Coffee from here comprises aroma of chocolate and chocolate. This coffee has fruity notes with balanced acidity. Its Arabica varieties include Typica, Caturra, and Bourbon.
Opalaca lies along the eastern side of Copán. This region has an elevation of 1.5 km. Coffee from here comprises top notes of fruits and berries. Here, you get coffees with some complex flavors.
It is another coffee growing region in Honduras. Here, the elevation hits 1.5 km just like other coffee regions in Honduras. Coffees from Comayagua comprise light acidity with top notes of citrus and sweetness.
Due to diverse tastes, Honduran coffee does not stop to thrill us. There are so many things to appreciate when we talk about coffees from Honduras. If you appreciate coffee from different regions, give Honduran coffee a try. You will definitely like its compelling taste with fruity undertones.
Whenever you track down high-grade and premium quality Honduran coffee, give it a try. It is definitely going to take over you for the moment. So, have a little fun trying out the finest coffees from Honduras.
Coffee Andy delivers the best Honduran Coffee on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products….
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-04-08.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.