Harney and Sons Tea
Harney and Sons is a tea company that is dedicated to delivering the finest tea to its customers. Not only has the brand been dealing in manufacturing and delivering tea, but it also has been educating the masses about the history of tea and the origins of its flavors. Harney and Sons have made a lot of significant innovations and advancements in the tea market, which has helped the brand produce the most unique-tasting tea samples that gained a high following in the market. Harney & Sons Tea was founded on a commitment to deliver customers the finest quality tea possible. It is not only the Harney mission to deliver quality tea products to their customers, but also to educate the world of tea history and taste. See all the top rated Harney and Sons Teas below.
Best Harney and Sons Teas
Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea, 50 Tea Bags
- An assertive blend of black teas, three types of cinnamon, orange peel, and sweet cloves (no sugar added)
- This tea is one of our most flavorful (and popular), combining orange with cinnamon and cloves
- Each box contains 50 teabags
Harney & Sons Assorted Tea Bag Sampler 42 Count With Honey Crystal Packs Great for Birthday, Hostess and Co-worker Gifts
- Harney & Sons Tea Bag Sampler 42 Count With Honey Crystal Packs
- Each Sampler Contains 3 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags of Each Featured Tea and 3 Packets of Honey Crystals
- Featured Flavors: Hot Cinnamon Spice, English Breakfast, Lemon Herbal, Egyptian Chamomile, Decaf Earl Grey, Organic Peppermint, Earl Grey, Raspberry Herbal, Decaf Ceylon, Organic Green with Citrus and Ginkgo, Ceylon & India, Organic Citron Green, Paris, and Japanese Sencha
- Great for Gifts, Tea Parties, Offices, or at Home
- Sample Them All and Find Your Favorites (Flavors May Vary Due to Seasonality)
Harney & Sons Paris, Black Tea, 20 Sachets
- Delicious blend created in homage to Paris
- Fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony Bergamot
- Medium body
- It can be enjoyed on its own or with milk and sugar
Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice, 50 Sachets
- HOT CINNAMON SPICE - This tea is one of our most flavorful (and popular), combining black tea, three types of cinnamon, orange peel, and sweet cloves.
- CAFFEINATED TEA - Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice is a caffeinated and medium bodied tea; yet it fills your mouth with a mélange of spices
- AROMA - Hot Cinnamon Spice tea has a very strong aroma of spices and citrus.
- BLACK TEA - China black is the base of this tea so the leaves are dark brown - there are pieces of cinnamon bark and orange peel covered with cinnamon dust
- 50 TEA SACHETS - Bag of 50 tea sachets
Harney & Sons Green Tea with Coconut, Ginger and Vanilla, 30 Sachets, 2.67 oz (75 g)
- Green Tea with Coconut, Ginger & Vanilla,
- Tin of 30 Sachets
- Green tea with a twist of Thai
- Exotic combination of green teas, coconut, ginger, vanilla and lemongrass
Harney & Sons White Tea, Dragon Pearl Jasmine, 20 Sachets
- Beautiful little hand-rolled pearls are gently infused with the floral essences from jasmine flowers
- This tea is a delight to look at, and the light-colored brew is full of floral and sweet aromas
- These are hand rolled by ladies in Fuan in northern Fujian Province
- Medium-bodied tea with a floral, jasmine aroma that is lightly caffeinated
Harney & Sons Caffeinated Hot Cinnamon Sunset Black Tea with Orange and Cloves Tin, 20 Count, Pack of 3
- Caffeinated Hot Cinnamon Sunset Black Tea with Cinnamon, Orange Peel, and Sweet Cloves
- Each Tin Contains 20 Tea Sachets - Pack of 3 Tins (Total 60 sachets)
- Enjoy this Assertive Medium Bodied Tea Combining Orange with Natural Cinnamon and Cloves
- Delicious Hot or Cold
- Packaged in a Beautiful Tin - Make a Perfect Party Favor
Harney & Sons Master Tea Blender Peppermint Herbal Fine Tea Classic Tin - Caffeine-Free Herbal, 30 Sachets, 1.9 Ounce
- Our marvelously brisk Peppermint comes from Oregon, and the leaves produce a wonderfully aromatic and crisp tasting tisane.
- We find a cup of Peppermint can also get a pesky stomach under control in no time.
- Part of our Historic Royal Palaces line of teas
- Caffeine-free herbal.
Harney and Sons Tea
Harney and Sons
Harney and Sons was founded in 1983 by John Harney in Connecticut. John started brewing tea at his basement and started serving them to inn guests. Once he got to know that his tea hit a special string with the guests and they started coming back for more, John decided to make tea-making his full-time profession.
After years of hard work, John managed to set up a company which turned out to be a global success in the coming years. Right now, Harney and Sons Tea manufactures its products to more than a million people around the world. The main headquarters of the firm is located in New York and employs over 200 employees.
Harney and Sons has made a lot of valuable innovations like unique tea flavors for tea consumers. These products are highly demanded by the tea market. Here is a piece of small and detailed information about the company’s most famous tea products in the market and why should you purchase Harney and Sons products.
Harney and Sons Tea Products
The firm manufactures a lot of different types of tea products, some include:
Harney and Sons Organic Tea with Coconut
Since the inception of the company, John started making organic tea because people loved its taste. Over the course of many years, this tea because a signature for Harney and Sons; since people loved organic tea more than normal ones, the company decided to go ahead and manufacture this product. This particular organic tea is a blend of coconut and organic tea and has one of the most unique flavor profiles.
This organic tea is packed in a glass bottle for easy storage. It combines lemongrass, vanilla, coconut, and ginger and best served as hot.
HRP Victorian London Fog
This Victorian London Fog is another popular tea by Harney and Sons. This tea is quite special as it won an award at the Customer Creation Contest organized by Harney and Sons Tea. This is an Earl Frey tea that first originated during the Victorian era. Since then, this tea grew in popularity all around the world. This tea is named by then-Prime Minister, Earl Grey.
This tea is packed in a well-designed tin that is quite noticeable. It can be sweetened with cinnamon for that trademark Earl Grey taste.
Hot Cinnamon Spice
When Harney and Sons were looking for a unique tea flavor, they came up with this hot Cinnamon Spice flavor. If you are crazy for distinct and unique tea flavors, you should definitely try out this particular tea blend.
The package contains 50 tea bags that are spiced with cinnamon. Additionally, you also receive a bonus Decaf Earl Grey, a Green Citrus Gingko, and an Egyptian Chamomile, bring the total tea bags you receive to 53. It does not take a lot of time to brew this tea (hardly five minutes) in hot water.
Why should you purchase tea by Harney and Sons?
Tea produced by Harney and Sons is packed with a lot of health benefits. Some other advantages of this tea brand are:
The cost is not high
You will be able to avail the best tea products for a very small price range. Since it is not too expensive, Harney and Sons products are a rage around the world. If you are looking for a fairly-priced tea product that does not skimp on its quality, then Harney and Sons is the tea brand for you. The brand always keeps the customers into consideration while making decisions; hence the products are priced so low.
Tea offered by Harney and Sons is very easy to brew. Since the brand makes use of tea bags to sell its products, all you have to do is drop the bag into a cup of boiling hot water. Once the tea is brewed (which takes about five minutes), you can pull out the tea bag with the help of a string attached to it. Another advantage of tea bags is that you can carry them with you anywhere without any hassles at all. You can also store a large number of tea bags in your home without any worries for space.
Availability of unique flavors
As said above, Harney and Sons is known to offer a wide range of tea flavors to its customers. In his early days, John Harney blended a wide range of flavor profiles and serve it to his guests. This quality has been passed on for generations. Today, customers love experimenting by blending different flavors of tea; Harney and Sons makes this easier and directly offers unique tea flavors to its customers.
An array of health benefits
Tea by Harney and Sons is filled with many health benefits, which is unlike other tea brands. The Cinnamon tea is capable of fighting against bacteria and fungi in the body. Naturally, tea has nutrients that help the body fight off flu and cold. Tea by Harney and Sons also aids in weight-loss and reduce inflammation in the body. The brand’s tea is great for relieving pain in the body.
Some known side effects of Harney and Sons Tea
While the brand manufactures tea from natural ingredients only, it has been reported by many customers that they suffered some of its side effects. Some common side effects that might come if you consume tea in excess are:
- Nausea (in rare cases)
Hence, it is advised that you should consult a health expert or a doctor if you have any symptoms.
Coffee Andy delivers the best Harney and Son Teas on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products….
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-02-17.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.