- 1 Colombian Coffee
- 1.1 Best Colombian Coffees
- 1.2 McCafe Colombian Roast Ground Coffee (30 oz Canister)
- 1.3 Signature 100% Colombian Coffee Supremo Bean Dark Roast-Fine Grind, 6 Pound ,Signature-ykgj
- 1.4 2LB Cafe Don Pablo Gourmet Coffee Colombian Supremo - Medium-Dark Roast Coffee - Whole Bean Coffee - 2 Pound (2 lb) Bag
- 1.5 Don Francisco's 100% Colombia Supremo Ground Coffee, Medium Roast, 100% Arabica (3 x 12 Ounce Cans)
- 1.6 Melitta Colombian Supreme Medium Roast Ground Coffee, 22 Ounce
- 1.7 Café Sello Rojo Traditional Coffee | Smooth & Flavorful | Low Acidity, No Bitter Aftertaste | 100% Colombian Medium Roast Ground Coffee | Café de Colombia | 35.27 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- 1.8 New England Coffee, Colombian Supremo, Medium-Roast Coffee, 30.5 Oz Can, Canister
- 1.9 Kirkland Signature 100% Colombian Supremo Coffee, 48 Oz
- 1.10 SF Bay Coffee Colombian Supremo 80 Ct Medium Roast Compostable Coffee Pods, K Cup Compatible including Keurig 2.0 (Packaging May Vary)
- 1.11 Peet's Coffee Single Origin Colombia, Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 20 Ounce Peetnik Pack
- 1.12 Colombian Coffee
- 1.12.1 More about coffee produced in Colombia
- 1.12.2 Details about Colombian Coffee
- 1.12.3 The conditions for growing Colombian Coffee
- 1.12.4 Why is Colombian coffee ranked high?
- 1.13 Also View
Colombian Coffee is renowned worldwide because of its distinct flavor that is very different from coffee grown in any other part of the world. This coffee has a fruity feel to it, which is not very strong but you can distinctly taste it. This is combined with the flavor and aroma of chocolate that makes up for great tasting coffee. Made from Arabica beans, the Colombian Coffee has a status of its own in the coffee markets of its world. Know more about it in the course of this article.
Best Colombian Coffees
McCafe Colombian Roast Ground Coffee (30 oz Canister)
- One 30 oz. can of McCafe Colombian Ground Coffee
- McCafe Colombian Ground Coffee lets you enjoy the McCafe experience at home or at work
- Dark roast caffeinated coffee delivers a bold, dark flavor, rich aroma and smooth body
- Made with 100 percent Arabica beans
- Convenient ground coffee for drip coffee makers
Signature 100% Colombian Coffee Supremo Bean Dark Roast-Fine Grind, 6 Pound ,Signature-ykgj
- Signature 100% Colombian Coffee Supremo Bean Dark Roast-Fine Grind, 3 Pound
2LB Cafe Don Pablo Gourmet Coffee Colombian Supremo - Medium-Dark Roast Coffee - Whole Bean Coffee - 2 Pound (2 lb) Bag
- Mild, sweet, and rich with a very smooth cocoa toned finish
- Medium bodied with low acidity
- Medium-Dark roast - Whole bean Arabica coffee - GMO Free
- Artisan roasted in small baches for freshness
- For optimum freshness and quality, only purchase Don Pablo Coffee from Burke Brands LLC
Don Francisco's 100% Colombia Supremo Ground Coffee, Medium Roast, 100% Arabica (3 x 12 Ounce Cans)
- WITH A SWEET FLORAL AROMA AND WINEY NOTES you savor with every cup, made with the finest Colombian coffees.
- 100% Arabica Coffee
- OUR DIRECT IMPACT INITIATIVE influences every buiness decision we make so that we can preserve natural resources and our environment for future generations of our family and yours
- FOUR GENERATIONS STRONG: Our family's expertise extends more than 140 years and is headquartered outside of Los Angeles in the city of Vernon.
- BLENDED, ROASTED and packed in the U.S.A.
Melitta Colombian Supreme Medium Roast Ground Coffee, 22 Ounce
- Extremely rich and full bodied Well balanced
- 100% Colombian high altitude grown Arabica beans, primarily sourced from smaller family farms
- Medium roasted, our extra fine grind allows you to make a richer cup of coffee using up to 30% less coffee
- Roasted and packaged in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Kosher certified
Café Sello Rojo Traditional Coffee | Smooth & Flavorful | Low Acidity, No Bitter Aftertaste | 100% Colombian Medium Roast Ground Coffee | Café de Colombia | 35.27 Ounce (Pack of 1)
New England Coffee, Colombian Supremo, Medium-Roast Coffee, 30.5 Oz Can, Canister
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Gluten Free and certified Kosher
- New England Coffee has been roasting coffee the same time-tested way for over 100 years, so you can count on a consistently great tasting cup of coffee Each and every time
- Medium Roast
Kirkland Signature 100% Colombian Supremo Coffee, 48 Oz
- Offers unparalleled flavor
- Unique taste
- Delicious whole bean roasted
SF Bay Coffee Colombian Supremo 80 Ct Medium Roast Compostable Coffee Pods, K Cup Compatible including Keurig 2.0 (Packaging May Vary)
- COLOMBIAN SUPREMO: Our 100% Colombian Supremo is a full-bodied blend of coffee with notes of amaretto cherry & dark chocolate that come together for a mild, almost sweet taste & smooth finish.
- KEURIG COMPATIBLE: Designed for use with K cup style single serve brewers including Keurig 2.0. SF Bay Coffee is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, COMMERCIALLY COMPOSTABLE: OneCup pods, including the outer bag and one-way coffee valve, are made from plant-based materials and are certified fully commercially compostable by BPI.
- QUALITY COFFEE: San Francisco Bay Coffee uses only 100% arabica coffee and certified Kosher coffee beans. Unlike kcups, our roasted coffee is ground and packaged fresh. We're so confident you'll love it, we back it with a satisfaction guarantee.
- SF BAY COFFEE is a family owned, American made company with a rich tradition. Our reputation reflects on us as a family so if you're ever not happy with your purchase, call us at 1(800) 829-1300 and we'll make it right.
Peet's Coffee Single Origin Colombia, Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 20 Ounce Peetnik Pack
- SINGLE ORIGIN COLOMBIA: With a preference for the high southern region of San Agustìn, Huila, we select only exceptional beans to produce the most flavorful Colombian cup. Flavor notes: Bright and sweet, with notes of stone fruit
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: From the beginning, Peet's Coffee has roasted the best coffee beans we can find with quality in mind. We also care for the communities that grow & harvest those beans, because coffee is better when it is grown & sourced responsibility
- BREW LIKE THE BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee starts with finding your favorite roast or blend. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning mug or afternoon pickup
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Brew a pot of Peet's ground or whole bean coffee in a blend & roast perfect for your tastes. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O'clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.
More about coffee produced in Colombia
When we compare different countries that produce coffee in the world, then Colombia definitely tops the list. Colombia ranks the highest not just in terms of the great quality of its coffee but also the huge quantities of coffee that it produces. Arabica beans that are used to make Colombian coffee are produced in massive amounts in Colombia. So, every time you are sipping into a cup of a Colombian coffee, you get an acidic flavor of fruits mixed with a chocolaty savor.
Every country has its identity and coffee forms a major part of the identity of Colombia. An interesting fact is that UNESCO marked Colombia as a world heritage site for the growth of Coffee in the year 2011. When there is so much history to Colombian Coffee, it demands for you to try this coffee at least once in a lifetime.
Details about Colombian Coffee
There are some fun facts that we would like you to know about Colombian Coffee. The more you know about this coffee, the more you would want to know. The entire process of growing the coffee, grounding the beans, and brewing them is so fascinating. The beans from which Colombian Coffee is procured can be roasted till they are dark. And they won’t even get too bitter. This gives you the scope to make great espresso coffee from Colombian coffee.
Colombian coffee is not just of one single type but it has different varieties like Medellin, Caturra, Typica, Manizales, Maragogype, Armenia, and Bourbon. The coffee types are named based on the regions in which they are grown. The types named Medellin, Manizales, and Armenia, are grouped together with the name MAM which is a short form for these three areas. The coffee produced in these areas has more acidic flavor than the coffee that is produced in the eastern parts.
The conditions for growing Colombian Coffee
If you are a coffee enthusiast then you must already be familiar with the fact that coffee that is good in quality, requires certain conditions to be grown in. This gives the coffee its real taste and flavor. The weather conditions in Colombia are quite favorable for the growth of Colombian Coffee. The coffee beans have a high level of acid that have an opulent flavor and are rich.
The regions in Colombia where the coffee is grown, are above 6400 feet from the mean sea level. So this means that the regions are situated at a pretty high altitude. The soil is extremely fertile because of the volcanic remnants. This is mostly found in the mountain areas and in the central regions. The temperature is quite moderate, which makes it perfect for the growth of coffee.
The seasons keep shifting between dry and wet all round the year because of Colombia being in the tropical areas. This gives the farmers enough space to get their harvest twice in one year. The seasons are from the month of April till the month of June and then again from September to the month of December.
The coffee that is produced in Bogota, however, has a lower acid level but the brew is nonetheless quite rich. Coming to another part, that of Bucaramanga, the coffee is potent but the acidity is low. This does not make any difference in the flavor which is as rich as ever.
Why is Colombian coffee ranked high?
You must have questions about why all the hype about Colombian Coffee. We will address your questions because we know it is important for a buyer to be aware of what they are buying. Here are the reasons which make Colombian Coffee the best:
While many other coffee growing regions still grow Robusta, Colombia does not compromise on its coffee. Colombian Coffee is grown only from the choicest of Arabica beans which makes Colombia the finest producer of coffee worldwide.
Coffee production for people in Colombia does not only mean a business that fetches them money. It has a rich cultural and social history for them and they take pride in it. This is a lot more than just a coffee industry for them.
As we have already mentioned the conditions congenial for growing coffee in Colombia, you know that the coffee being produced has to be of superior quality. Plus, Colombia witnesses heavy rainfall that makes up for an amount of 80 inches.
Coffee grown in Colombia varies subtly in its flavor depending on the region in which it is being grown. The landscape in Colombia can actually be divided according to the coffee flavors. So, you can take turns to try out the distinct flavor of each region and this leaves you with still a lot many other choices.
The handpicked method
Harvesting of the coffee in Colombia is different than most other coffee growing regions. While works in other regions may have a faster process of harvesting coffee, works in Colombia take time to choose each coffee bean and handpick them. This keeps the original quality of the Colombian coffee intact.
The flavor of Colombian Coffee is mild and well blended, which makes this coffee suitable for a variety of roasts. So if you want a light roast, then you will get to enjoy the fruity flavor along with the coffee and caramel savor. On the other hand, if you want roasts ranging from medium to dark, then you can have coffee that has a strong flavor with a loaded aroma.
We assume that by now you know a lot about Colombian coffee and that this article has come to your help. A lot of online sites sell great quality Colombian Coffee with various kinds of roasts. So, you can easily buy your type of roast online. What are you waiting for? Go online, search for Colombian coffee, select your own coffee type, and order now! We are sure that you will love this coffee. Happy drinking! And you can thank us later.
Coffee Andy delivers the best Colombian Coffee on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-04-02.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.