Colectivo coffee is known for sourcing its coffees from the finest coffee-producing regions and roasting every batch of its coffee by hand. It was established in 1993 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The company has developed farmer and co-op associations in order to deliver great-tasting coffees. This autonomous coffee store roasts its award-winning coffees with perfection. You can get a wide range of coffees, teas, beers, foods, breads, as well as baked items at several Colectivo cafes situated in Chicago, Madison, and Milwaukee. Furthermore, you can get Colectivo coffee in various options.
Best Colectivo Coffees
- BLENDS FOR ALL TASTE: Start the morning with our light breakfast blend, Daybreak, with a sweet caramel & nut finish. Take a break with flavorful Vanilla Hazelnut Dreamstate or Chocolate Wonder. Make the final mug of the day in our Caribou Blend in Decaf
- COFFEE BREWS COMMUNITY: Drinking coffee is social: buying sustainably sourced coffee beans, brewing a pot for breakfast, dunking cookies with friends in cafes. Caribou Coffee roasts a variety of blends, from flavored coffee to classics like French Roast
- BREW YOUR BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee for your household starts with finding your favorite roast, blend or flavor. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning
- RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED: Caribou Coffee works hard to roast the best quality coffee, sourcing coffee beans ethically & sustainably. Every Caribou Coffee is Rainforest Alliance Certified, so each cup of coffee is a thoughtful choice. Sip responsibly
- Get your Death Wish Coffee fix with this smooth dark roast coffee that is conveniently ground for your auto-drip coffee maker
- Take pride knowing that you're drinking USDA Certified Organic and Fairtrade coffee
- Our beans are carefully selected & expertly roasted to give you that caffeine kick, bold taste and great aroma that you've come to love
- Our state of the art roasting & packaging ensures that your coffee will arrive fresh & delicious. Brew a pot at home or in the office and taste the difference
- Try it Risk-Free: Click the "Add to Cart" button now and be the judge. If you don't love our coffee, we'll refund your order, no questions asked
- FIVE UNIQUE FLAVORS: Not sure what flavor to try? Our coffee sampler pack offers five, 4oz bags of coffee so you can try our most popular flavors! Flavors include: Maple Bacon, Strawberry Cheesecake, S'morey Time, Highland Grog, and Sinn-O-Bun.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY AND ALLERGEN FREE: These flavors don't contain any dairy, allergens, or added sugar making the vegan and keto friendly.
- RESEALABLE BAGS: Our resealable 4oz bags maintain peak freshness. You don't have to fold the tops of our bags. Simply zip it closed until the next time your ready to brew a cup!
- PERFECT GIFT: Looking for the perfect christmas, holiday, or birthday gifts for the coffee lover in your life? No problem! Our coffee sampler is the perfect gift set. Coffee lovers can try 5 of our deliciously unique flavors!
- ROASTED IN SMALL BATCHES: Our coffee beans carefully selected and roasted in small batches to ensure that you get the freshest coffee delivered straight to your door. Each batch is roasted and packed in the U.S.A. 100% Brazilian Arabica Beans.
- Dark roast, whole bean: Sweet, smoky, audacious. This remarkable blend of beans is the spirit of kicking horse coffee, and a bold invitation to wake up and kick ass with us.
- Tasting notes, brew method: Rich, dark chocolate, cacao nibs, brown sugar and roasted hazelnuts. Recommended methods: French press, drip machine, pour over and cold brew
- Origin Indonesia & South America: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- Organic, fairtrade, kosher, shade grown, Arabica coffee: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100% certified.
- Roasted in the rocky mountains: It’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian rocky mountain peaks.
- MORNING RIDE: The high-quality beans used to create this tasty Scandinavian blend were sourced from Indonesia and South America. These beans produce an aromatic, sweet cup of coffee.
- FOR COFFEE ENTHUSIASTS: Our fresh Arabica coffee blends are carefully curated. We only use the freshest ingredients, providing rich, bold flavors. Cozy up with a cup or get a java jolt at work.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Morning ride has a Fair Trade organic classification. Many of our products are air roasted by clean electrical power to heat the beans, providing an evenly-distributed roast.
- MAKES AN EXCELLENT GIFT: Get some bags of Morning Ride as a thoughtful gift for any coffee lover. You can even add some of our coffee to a gift basket for your mom, dad, sibling, or coworker.
- CYCLE TOWN COFFEE: At Cycle Town, we have many years of experience in the industry and have made it our mission to work directly with all the farmers we source our tasty coffee beans from.
- VANILLA FLAVORED: This Nespresso coffee is created from a blend of Brazilian and Central American Arabica coffee beans with the flavor of vanilla to bring a velvety layer to this smooth and balanced blend
- INTENSITY 6: This Nespresso coffee blend gives you a smooth and balanced coffee that is sweet to the taste, all in easy to use Nespresso Capsules
- VANIZIO COFFEE BREWS 7.8 OZ: These Nespresso VertuoLine pods provide you with a 7.8 OZ serving of coffee which is perfect for a longer drinking experience
- WE RECYCLE: Nespresso aluminum capsules are fully recyclable and guarantee coffee freshness - we provide different options for recycling your used aluminum coffee pods to fulfill our collective commitment to protecting the environment
- VERTUOLINE ONLY: Nespresso Vertuo delivers you a full range of cup sizes and coffee styles from espresso to Alto XL with easy to use Nespresso pods. Enjoy hot or pour over ice. (VertuoLine Capsules are not compatible with OriginalLine machines )
- Allergen Information: Dairy Free
- Grind your coffee beans fresh each and every morning with Death Wish Coffee whole bean
- Our dark roast coffee is made with Arabica and Robusta beans to give you a fresh, strong cup of coffee to get your day started
- Death Wish Coffee is USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade, giving you the highest-quality beans available
- Smooth, never bitter taste with flavor notes of cherry and chocolate
- 100% natural. We use no artificial additives or ingredients so you know exactly what’s going into each cup of coffee — just strong, high-quality coffee beans
Colectivo started with a small idea and developed into a huge, well-known organization throughout the country. The firm was established in a Walker’s Point warehouse by Lincoln, Paul, and Ward. It was here that these co-owners bonded over vinyl records and felt a strong need for a great cup of coffee.
Colectivo aims at offering delicious coffees to people around the world. This is why it’s involved in every step of the coffee making procedure. It has developed close ties with farmers and cooperatives around the world.
This specialty coffee roaster wasn’t known by the name of Colectivo ever since it was born. It was only in 2013 that its original name was changed. Earlier, it was famous as Alterra Coffee Roasters. Loyal Colectivo buyers would definitely know this interesting fact about the firm!
Colectivo offers SessionTM Roasted coffees, Letterbox Fine teas, and Colectivo Keg Company craft beers. It makes its own fresh baked items on a regular basis at its Troubadour Bakery. The company’s artisan breads and baked items are made with patience and expertise. While using only high-grade food ingredients, Colectivo supplies its products to local vendors and customers.
This autonomous organization roasts all its award-winning coffees in conventional Probats in Riverwest, Milwaukee, in Wisconsin. If you want to see the working of Colectivo’s roasters, you can go to their Humboldt Boulevard café.
Community enhancing initiatives by Colectivo
Colectivo is a local coffee brand, which is why it supports the community in its own way. The brand makes in-kind donations to the community. It also forms long-term associations with various non-profit organizations in the field of performing arts, health, social areas, and the environment. The company makes meaningful alliances with firms that help in developing the community through partnership and imagination.
Colectivo has a fundraising program as well for non-profit schools and groups. This program aims at raising money through selling high-grade products from local Colectivo shops. The brand offers various types of coffees, Letterbox teas, as well as Omanhene cocoas as discounted rates so that non-profit schools and groups can benefit from it.
Colectivo provides its special card only to its loyal consumers. This card facilitates loyal Colectivo consumers to earn points whenever they make a purchase at a Colectivo store. They can also gift this card to their loved ones or use it as a cash card for buying coffees from Colectivo. Special members of Colectivo get special discounts and insider details from the brand.
Colectivo Troubadour Bakery
As mentioned above, Colectivo has its own retail and wholesale bakery, known as Troubadour Bakery. This bakery is situated in the busy Bay View area in Milwaukee. Colectivo Troubadour Bakery was established in 1999. It has a professional team of bakers who make every Colectivo item by hand with the help of real ingredients. Moreover, the bakery offers various catering choices for both small and big events to its consumers.
Colectivo assists people and companies in meeting their coffee, tea, service, training, and equipment requirements. It helps people who are on a lookout for a new partner or who want to open their own café. The brand offers high-grade products and services to such people.
Colectivo provides various great SessionTM Roasted coffees, which include exclusive options from their signature blends and preferred farmers. Wholesale customers can also avail Letterbox Fine Teas from Colectivo. These teas also include hand-selected teas. Furthermore, Colectivo provides products, equipment, training, service, and coffee-friendly fresh baked goods to its wholesale customers.
Colectivo offers various types of coffees under distinct categories. These include seasonal, best sellers, organic/fair trade, roast, decaf, and origin. It provides weekly special coffees as well that change each week, along with subscription coffees based on customer choices. You can buy Colvectivo coffees in different types, which are:
- Seasonal: Colectivo offers high-grade and freshest coffees of the season for a specific time period under the seasonal coffee category. It procures its coffees from small farms and provides the best coffee of each season.
- Best Sellers: Colectivo provides the top ten best selling coffees under this category. These coffees are chosen on the favorite choices of Colectivo’s loyal customers.
- Roast: Colectivo offers its coffees in different roast levels, including dark roast, medium roast, and light roast. Its dark roast coffees have a smoky, toasty, and rich taste due to high roasting temperatures. Its medium roast coffees have a nice balance of flavors between the origin and roasting process. Its light roast coffees have an amazing natural flavor.
- Organic/Fair Trade: Colectivo provides Fair Trade USA and USDA Certified Organic coffees under this category.
- Origin: Colectivo provides single origin and blended coffees under this option. Its single origin coffees are procured from one farm or one group that has coffees from different farms in different geographical areas. Its blended coffees are made by mixing different coffees from different origins, which gives them different unique flavors. Colectivo blends all its coffees after roasting so as to combine various roast levels and provide a single blend.
- Decaf: Colectivo provides decaffeinated coffees as well. These coffees are water processed and free of any chemicals.
- Subscription: Under this, Colectivo customers can order their preferred coffee by creating individual subscriptions so as to receive their favorite coffee on a regular basis. Furthermore, it allows customers to select their own shipping frequency. Customers are billed automatically during shipment.
- Weekly Special: Colectivo offers coffee of the week under this option. This is the best coffee of the season. It also has limited Featured Farm Series coffees.
Coffee Andy delivers the best Colectivo Coffee Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-07-02.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.