Breville Coffee Machines
It was in the year 2001 that Breville Coffee Machines were launched. Originating from Australia, Breville Coffee Machines have created quite a wave in the range of coffee products. Since their launch, the company has acquired many followers who love their coffee and other products. If you want to try some new coffee varieties, then check out more about Breville Coffee Machines in this article.
Top Breville Coffee Espresso Machines
- Dose control grinding: integrated conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground Coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- Precise espresso extraction: digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk texturing: the steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- Grind size dial: simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding
- Hands free operation: innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
- Settings: single or double shots; Adjustable grind amount & manual over ride; Power 1600 Watts; Compatible for model number Breville ES800XL
- Included accessories: razor dose trimming tool. 54 millimeter Stainless Steel port filter; 1 cup & 2 cup single & dual wall filter Baskets; Coffee scoop; Integrated tamper; Stainless Steel milk jug; Cleaning disc and tablets; Cleaning brush, tool and Allen key; Water filter holder and water filter
- Breville's patent pending Steep & Release valve holds the water in contact with the coffee when small cup volumes are being brewed without the carafe in place, automatically
- In Gold Cup preset mode, The Breville Precision Brewer automatically adjusts the water temperature and brew time to meet the standards set by the SCA
- Brew any volume of coffee exactly how you like it with the Flat Bottom & Cone Filter baskets, both included
- Power: 1650 Watts
- Voltage : 110 to 120 Volts
- 8 Strength Settings: Choose from 8 strength settings or choose Pre Ground coffee option to brew coffee just the way you like it and bean hopper capacity is 1/2 pound of Coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer
- Brewing Capacity: Single cup with variable size options or up to a 12 cup carafe; Dimensions:9 inch (W) X 14 inch (D) X 16 & ¼ inch (H); 1/2 pounds of Coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer
- Removable drip tray for 7.5 inch height clearance to fit tall cups and travel mugs; if Carafe overflows:Always ensure the carafe is completely empty before brewing
- LCD Screen: Provides real time feedback on water level, grind size, strength selection, grinding time, brewing time, and selected settings
- Programmable Auto Start: Automatically starts grinding and then brewing coffee at your selected time; Pre brew Temperature Control: Delivers water at the ideal temperature from cold start
- Note: This product is not compatible with demineralized water such as distilled or reverse osmosis water; Construction Materials:Stainless Steel; Water tank capacity: 60 Ounces
- Automatic Presets and Customizable: With 6 unique brewing modes you can enjoy the perfect, balanced coffee exactly the way you like it; Preset modes include Gold, Fast, Strong, Iced, Cold Brew and My Brew; With My Brew you can fine tune to your taste by adjusting bloom time, flow rate and brewing temp; Or brew pour over using a drip adapter with your favorite pour over device
- Precise and Adjustable Temperature: Great tasting coffee requires precise control over temperature, flow rate and contact time; 1. PID Control: Adjustable and precise digital temperature control; 2. Pump: Select from 3 different flow rates to optimize contact time; 3. Thermo Coil Heating System delivers water that is more pure than typical brewing systems that use aluminum
- Gold Cup Standard: In Gold Cup preset mode, the Breville Precision Brewer automatically adjusts the water temperature and brew time to meet the standards set by the SCA
- Auto 'Steep and Release' Technology: Breville's patent pending Steep & Release valve holds the water in contact with the coffee when small cup volumes are being brewed without the carafe in place, automatically
- My Brew Setting: Allows you to customize the parameters like bloom time, brew temperature and flow rate to suit the particular coffee you’re using ; whether its more floral, fruity, earthy and so on
- Dual Filter Baskets: Brew any volume of coffee exactly how you like it with the Flat Bottom & Cone Filter baskets, both included
- Pour Over Adapter Compatible: Designed to suit your favorite pour over dripper such as Hario V6 and Kalita Wave
- Precise Temp Control: Water temperature can be adjusted between 197 to 204 degrees as per SCA guidelines
- Power: 1650 Watts
- Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
- CLEVER. AUTOMATIC CUSTOMIZE: Intuitive touch screen display simplifies how to make your favorite café coffee in 3 easy steps Grind, Brew and Milk; You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture and temperature to suit your taste; Then save the setting with your own unique name. Create and save up to 8 personalized coffees
- AUTOMATIC MICRO FOAM MILK TEXTURING: Auto steam wand, allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste; Delivering barista quality micro foam that enhances the flavor of the coffee and is essential for creating latté art
- FASTER HEAT UP TIME: Innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds; Ready to make your best coffee without the wait
- PRECISE ESPRESSO EXTRACTION: Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction
- INTEGRATED COFFEE GRINDER: With a single touch, the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of coffee on demand, for maximum flavor
- HANDS FREE OPERATION: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso portafilter
- Touch screen operation; BPA Free Water Tank.
- 5 pre programmed Café favorites
- Create, save and name 8 customizable coffee settings;
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 1/2 pounds; Water Tank Capacity: 67 ounce The power is 1680 watts; Voltage:110 120 Volts
- AUTOMATIC COFFEE/ESPRESSO MACHINE: Have the ability to create barista grade brewed single serve coffee or espresso cups at the touch of a single button. The single touch button mechanism delivers the best in-cup result for whatever style coffee or espresso drink you choose. Designed for use with Nespresso Vertuo capsules only
- VERSATILE COFFEE AND ESPRESSO MAKER: Brew 5 different single serve coffee cup sizes at the touch of a button depending on your coffee needs - Espresso (1.35 oz.), Double Espresso (2.7 oz.), Gran Lungo (5 oz.), Coffee (7.7 oz.) and Alto (14 oz). Pour over ice to create your favorite iced coffee and ice latte drinks
- SMART COFFEE MAKER: Brew the perfect single serve coffee or espresso drink time after time, thanks to Nespresso's CentrifusionTM technology using barcodes to deliver the best in-cup results including the perfect crema for large coffee cup sizes. Simply insert the capsule where it will blend into freshly brewed Coffee or authentic Epsresso
- FEATURES: Includes 40 oz. water removable water tank for no hassle refilling. This machine also has a fast heat up time of only 15 seconds meaning you will never have to wait too long for your favorite coffee or espresso drink to be ready. There is an energy-saving automatic shut off at 9 minutes of inactivity. COMPLEMENTARY GIFT: Each machine includes a Nespresso Vertuo capsule welcome kit with a range of 12 single serve coffee capsules with unique aroma profiles
- BUNDLE: The Aeroccino 3 milk frother is included to create the perfect finish to your single serve coffee beverages such as cappuccino or latte
- Single Serve Coffee & Espresso Machine: The Nespresso Creatista Plus offers Freshly brewed Coffee as well as Delicious authentic Espresso; The Creatista plus can turn into Your personal latte maker with the attached milk frother, allowing you to create Top Quality latte art in Your kitchen; Pour over ice to create Your favorite iced Coffee drinks
- BARISTA GRADE: Brew different Single Serve Coffee and Espresso beverage Options at the touch of a button depending on Your Coffee needs; Ristretto (0.5 ounce), Espresso (1.35 ounce), Lungo (5 ounce); The Creatista allows you to Take a step further and create more complex Coffee drinks such as flat Whites, cappuccinos, and latte macchiatos; There are settings that allow you to adjust Coffee volume, milk Temperature and Mixture with a fast 3 second heat up Time
- Smart Coffee AND Espresso MAKER: Brew a Perfect Single Serve Coffee or Espresso cup Time after Time with an Easy TFT LCD Display that assists you on all preparation, setting and maintenance aspects thanks to a high resolution Display.Power: 1500 Watts
- Integrated Milk Frother : Automatic built in milk frother with 8 texture levels and 11 different milk Temperature settings (11 settings, 55 76°C / 133 169°F) helps you create Your favorite Single Serve Coffee and Espresso beverages; Complimentary Gift: Each Machine Includes a Nespresso Original capsule welcome kit with a range of 16 capsules with Unique aroma profiles
- Features AND Warranty: Nespresso Creatista Plus Includes a 1.5L removable Water tank, an auto purge steam wand, 19 bars of pressure, a fast Automatic cleaning process, a stainless milk jug and a 2 year Warranty; Heats up in less than 3 seconds with an Automatic off mode after 9 minutes
- Included Components: Tasting box
- Milk jug
- Water hardness test strip
- Stainless Steel conical burrs designed to minimize grinding heat and protect the essential oils in the coffee bean
- 60 precise grind settings from the finest Espresso to the coarsest French Press Grind. Voltage : 110 120 Volts. Power : 165 Watts
- Precision Electronic Timer allows users to adjust grind time in 0.2 second increments and consistent dose every time
- 18 ounce coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage, and transfer of the bean hopper
- Grind directly into portafilter, grinds container, gold tone filter basket or paper filter
- Portafilter Cradle Small 50 54 millimeter; Portafilter Cradle Large 58 millimeter
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
- SWIPE. SELECT. ENJOY: With automation at every stage, simply swipe and select for espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino and enjoy caf? quality coffee at home
- DOSE AMOUNT: The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee, similar to the commercial machine in your favorite cafe
- PRECISE WATER TEMPERATURE: The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be caused by temperature change as little as 2?F. The Oracle Touch uses digital temperature control (PID) technology, this ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range.
- OPTIMAL WATER PRESSURE: The Over Pressure Valve (OPV) is a commercial feature included in the Oracle Touch. This limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavors in the coffee shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- SUFFICIENT STEAM PRESSURE: A cafe quality coffee is a delicate balance of espresso flavor and rich sweet milk with a micro-foam texture. The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste and preferred temperature, delivering barista quality silky micro-foam that enhances the flavor of coffee. Then it cleans itself!
- TRIPLE HEAT SYSTEM: 1. Dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchange aids thermal stability. 2. Dedicated espresso boiler with Digital PID control delivers precise water temperature. 3. Heated group head?PID controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability.
- SETTING: Touch screen operation. 5 pre-programmed Caf? favorites. Create, save and name 8 customizable coffee settings. Adjustable Grind Control. Programmable Milk Temperature and Texture. One/Two Shots. Hot Water. Voltage - 110–120 Volts
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Repair Warranty. Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel Dual Boiler.
- Freshest Coffee, every time: integrated grinder with sensor grinding technology delivers consistent grinding and optimal Coffee dose
- Handcrafted precision: smart tamping station ensures the right pressure for flawless results
- 1 second quick start: power the machine on and immediately start grinding. Pump pressure (bar): 19
- Active temperature control: provides the best temperature stability for optimal Coffee extraction
- ADVANCED LATTE SYSTEM: Makes it easy to achieve the perfect milk texture for caf? quality lattes and cappuccinos
- Less mess and waste: proprietary smart tamping station significantly reduces mess and Coffee waste
- No waiting time: between brewing Espresso and frothing milk with dual heating system
- Easy to clean: steaming wand active rinsing self-cleaning function for group head
- Sleek, award winning design. Input power (W): 1450
- 2 Year Warranty, plus 1 additional year of warranty for registering your coffee machine.
Breville Coffee Machines
More about Breville Coffee Machines
Most of the customers of Breville Coffee Machines prefer the company for their great customer support system. Their main motive is to serve the customers and keep up to their demands. They also look for the feedback of their customers which they regard highly and take into consideration while making their products.
The origin of Breville as a company is actually quite old and interesting. Way back during the time of the World War II, Breville used to make radio. Later, they turned their attention to creation of domestic equipments. Breville’s sandwich toaster is still a name in many households.
As soon as the company got a bit popular, it ventured into the coffee industry in the year 2001. Since then, they have created uproar in the coffee industry as well, with their brilliant brews and flavors. The main office of the company is based in Australia, but, multiple offices have been set up in New Zealand, the United States, Canada, and Hong Kong.
Best Breville Coffee Machines
Let us see the top machines that Breville has to offer:
Breville BES870XL Barista Express
You can control the settings of this machine that has a 15 bar pump. There is an inbuilt system for filtering your drink with a water capacity of 2L. You can also pre infuse low pressure.
Breville BES880XL Barista Touch
The best this about the Breville BES880XL Barista Touch is that it is totally automatic. There are 8 options for customizing your coffee which appears on the LCD screen. The steam wand that is automatic, will let you make adjustments in the temperature, texture, and milk. The capacity of the water tank is 2L along with an additional ½ lb bean hopper.
Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler
As the name goes, there are two boilers in this machine that are provided for the controlling of temperature and the brew. The display is an LCD one and there is a pressure valve which will let you manage the brew.
Breville Duo-Temp Pro
Both single and double shots can be made with this machine. There is a steam wand that lets you make a variety of other drinks. A capacity of 1600 W is there for the heating system and the machine can hold 1.8L of water.
Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser
You can have total control over the temperature in this machine. It goes to sleep automatically and the extraction process is such that retains the maximum flavors in the coffee.
Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma
For people looking for a coffee machine that will not cut a hole in their pocket, the Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma machine is the best. This is a semi-automatic machine with a stainless steel body. It can hold 1.2L of water and has a pressure pump of 15 bar category.
What makes Breville products stand out?
It is true that a certain fame and reputation is attached to any product from Breville. As a customer, when you make a purchase at Breville, it is natural for you to expect the company to meet your expectations. We will now look at the reasons why Breville is regarded so highly. If you have not already tried products from Breville, then you will know why you should definitely try them out now. Here are the reasons:
Easy to use
If you have lived under the impression that using coffee machines require some skill and training, then it is time for you to do away with this misconception. Using coffee machines is the easiest thing ever, especially if they are from Breville. Every machine comes with clear cut instructions that will tell you exactly how to use the machine. The installing of the machine will also then be a matter of a few minutes. You can further proceed with making your type of Espresso like a pro.
Every Breville product that you buy will have a warranty of one year with it. Any problems with the machines will immediately make you eligible to ask for assistance from the company under your warranty period. So, you need not be worried at all about the quality of the machines and investing in them.
Not only are the coffee machines at Breville great in quality but they also look stylish. Owing to the stainless steel finish, the machine can endure years of usage and stays clean. Unlike other coffee machines, your Breville coffee machine will stay shiny because of its stainless steel cover that cleans in a jiffy.
Proportional Integral Derivative technology
Any layman might not know about the PID technology that is often used in coffee machines to regulate the temperature and prevent imbalance. If you are a fan of Espresso, then this technology in Breville machines help you do this fast while keeping the temperature at a perfect balance.
A lot of us often make mistakes in measuring out the coffee that is to be poured into the coffee machine. Breville machines specify the amount of ground coffee that needs to be poured in. although the amount of coffee that Breville coffee machines use is 19-22 grams, the brew produced in delicious. Coffee lovers will know that the amount is slightly high but this is the secret to Breville’s great tasting coffees.
Often we buy products from a good company and then repent our decision because of the terrible customer service. This will not be the case at Breville where they take their customers seriously. The communication is easy and takes less time where experts handle your queries regarding any issue with your product.
Coffee Andy delivers the best Breville Coffee Machines on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-12-12