Breville Coffee Machines
It was in the year 2001 that Breville Coffee Machines were launched. Originating from Australia, Breville Coffee Machines have created quite a wave in the range of coffee products. Since their launch, the company has acquired many followers who love their coffee and other products. If you want to try some new coffee varieties, then check out more about Breville Coffee Machines in this article.
Top Breville Coffee Espresso Machines
Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine
- 15 Bar Italian Pump and 1600W Thermo coil heating system
- Purge Function: Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- Stainless steel conical burr grinder with 1/2 lb. sealed bean hopper; Voltage: 110 - 120 Volts
- 67 fl.oz (2L) removable water tank with handle
- Newer model of the Breville BES860XL Barista Express
Breville Precision Brewer BDC450BSS Coffee Maker
- Gold Cup: Brew precisely balanced gold cup (SCA certified) quality coffee, automatically.
- Strong: Brew a bolder tasting cup with higher temperatures and more contact time.
- Fast:The Breville Precision BrewerTM is the world's first 60oz. drip brewer, making up to 12 cups in under 7 minutes.
- Adapter designed to suit your favorite pour over dripper, such as Hario V60 or Kalita Wave, sold separately as an accessory.
- Brew a delicious iced coffee automatically with a more concentrated brew for the right flavor balance over ice.
Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control, Silver, Medium
- 8 Strength Settings: Choose from 8 strength settings or choose Pre-Ground coffee option to brew coffee just the way you like it and bean hopper capacity is 1/2 pound of Coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer
- Brewing Capacity: Single cup with variable size options or up to a 12-cup carafe. Dimensions:9"(W) X 14"(D) X 16 & ¼" (H). 1/2 lb. of Coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer
- Removable drip tray for 7.5" height clearance to fit tall cups and travel mugs.if Carafe overflows:Always ensure the carafe is completely empty before brewing.
- LCD Screen: Provides real time feedback on water level, grind size, strength selection, grinding time, brewing time, and selected settings
- Programmable Auto-Start: Automatically starts grinding and then brewing coffee at your selected time; Pre-brew Temperature Control: Delivers water at the ideal temperature from cold start.
- Note: This product is not compatible with demineralized water such as distilled or reverse osmosis water. Construction Materials:Stainless Steel
Breville Barista Touch BES880BSS Espresso Machine
- Intuitive Touchscreen Display: Simplifies how to make your favorite cafT coffee in 3 easy steps - Grind, Brew and Milk. You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture or temperature to suit your taste. Then save it with your own unique name. Crea
- Automatic Microfoam Milk Texturing: Auto steam wand, allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste. Delivering barista quality micro-foam that enhances the flavor of the coffee and essential for creating lattT art.Then it cleans
- Precise Espresso Extraction: Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction.
- Faster Heat Up Time: Innovative heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds. Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
- Hands Free Operation: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at-home Barista to grind directly into the espresso portafilter. Integrated Coffee Grinder: With a single touch, the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control,delivers the right amount of
Breville Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
- 15 bar Italian-made pump starts with low pressure to bloom coffee grounds, then gradually increases pressure for extraction
- Extract one or two espresso shots at a time; Manual control of espresso shot volume
- 1- and 2-cup single and dual wall filter baskets included for use with freshly ground or pre-ground coffee beans
- Steam wand for steaming and frothing milk, 61-ounce water tank capacity
- Includes Razor dose trimming tool, 1- and 2-cup single and dual wall filter baskets, stainless steel milk container, and water filter and water filter holder
Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle with Aeroccino Milk Frother by Breville, Chrome
- COFFEE and ESPRESSO MAKER: Create exceptional barista grade freshly brewed single serve coffee or espresso cups at the touch of a single button; Designed for use with Nespresso Vertuo capsules only.
- AUTOMATIC COFFEE/ESPRESSO MACHINE: Brew different single serve coffee cup sizes at the touch of a button depending on your coffee needs - espresso (1.35 oz.), double espresso (2.7 oz.), gran lungo (5 oz.), coffe (7.7 oz.) and alto (14 oz.). Automatic OFF mode after 9 mins
- SMART COFFEE MAKER: Brew a perfect single serve coffee or espresso cup time after time, thanks to Nespresso's CentrifusionTM technology using barcode reading to deliver the optimal in-cup results for each blend including the perfect crema for larger coffee cup sizes.
- COMPLEMENTARY GIFT: Each machine includes a Nespresso Vertuo capsule welcome kit with a range of 12 single serve coffee capsules with unique aroma profiles.
- BUNDLE: The Aeroccino 3 milk frother is included to create the perfect finish to your single serve coffee beverages such as cappuccino or latte. Descaling alert, cable length is 33.46 inches
Breville Precision Brewer BDC400BSS With Glass Carafe
- Gold Cup-certified by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).
- Digital temperature (PID) thermo-coil heating and pump system allow for precise, adjustable water temperature control.
- Steep & Release valve provides exceptional control over water-coffee contact time for consistently excellent flavor.
- 6 brewing modes: Fast, Gold, Strong, Over Ice, Cold Brew or My Brew.
- Fast mode: Brew up to 12 cups in less than 7 minutes.
Breville BCG820BSSXL The Smart Grinder Pro Coffee Bean Grinder, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel conical burrs designed to minimize grinding heat and protect the essential oils in the coffee bean
- 60 precise grind settings from the finest Espresso to the coarsest French Press Grind. Voltage : 110 - 120 Volts. Power : 165 Watts
- Precision Electronic Timer allows users to adjust grind time in 0.2 second increments and consistent dose every time
- 16oz coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage, and transfer of the bean hopper
- Grind directly into portafilter, grinds container, gold tone filter basket or paper filter
Breville BES500BSS Bambino Plus Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Automatic microfoam milk texturing: the automatic steam wand allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste. Delivering Barista quality microfoam that enhances the flavor of the coffee and is essential for creating latte art.
- Faster heat up time: innovative thermojet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds. Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
- 19 grams dose for full flavor: achieve a consistent and balanced Espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 54mm porta-filter with 19 grams is the key for full flavor and café quality coffee.
- Low pressure pre-infusion: low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup.
- Precise Espresso extraction: digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction.
- Auto purge: automatically purging the heat system after steaming ensures your next Espresso is extracted at the right temperature.
Breville BES840XL the Infuser Espresso Machine
- Pre-infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction
- 1600w thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature. Settings : Single or Double Shot Volumetric Control & Manual Over-ride
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control - preset, manual over-ride or re-programmable volumes
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: There is a "Black Plastic" insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the portafilter, this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any "splashing" from the dual wall pressurized filter baskets.
- Please review the trouble shooting steps under product details for remedies for common faced for hustle free of the product
Breville Coffee Machines
More about Breville Coffee Machines
Most of the customers of Breville Coffee Machines prefer the company for their great customer support system. Their main motive is to serve the customers and keep up to their demands. They also look for the feedback of their customers which they regard highly and take into consideration while making their products.
The origin of Breville as a company is actually quite old and interesting. Way back during the time of the World War II, Breville used to make radio. Later, they turned their attention to creation of domestic equipments. Breville’s sandwich toaster is still a name in many households.
As soon as the company got a bit popular, it ventured into the coffee industry in the year 2001. Since then, they have created uproar in the coffee industry as well, with their brilliant brews and flavors. The main office of the company is based in Australia, but, multiple offices have been set up in New Zealand, the United States, Canada, and Hong Kong.
Best Breville Coffee Machines
Let us see the top machines that Breville has to offer:
Breville BES870XL Barista Express
You can control the settings of this machine that has a 15 bar pump. There is an inbuilt system for filtering your drink with a water capacity of 2L. You can also pre infuse low pressure.
Breville BES880XL Barista Touch
The best this about the Breville BES880XL Barista Touch is that it is totally automatic. There are 8 options for customizing your coffee which appears on the LCD screen. The steam wand that is automatic, will let you make adjustments in the temperature, texture, and milk. The capacity of the water tank is 2L along with an additional ½ lb bean hopper.
Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler
As the name goes, there are two boilers in this machine that are provided for the controlling of temperature and the brew. The display is an LCD one and there is a pressure valve which will let you manage the brew.
Breville Duo-Temp Pro
Both single and double shots can be made with this machine. There is a steam wand that lets you make a variety of other drinks. A capacity of 1600 W is there for the heating system and the machine can hold 1.8L of water.
Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser
You can have total control over the temperature in this machine. It goes to sleep automatically and the extraction process is such that retains the maximum flavors in the coffee.
Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma
For people looking for a coffee machine that will not cut a hole in their pocket, the Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma machine is the best. This is a semi-automatic machine with a stainless steel body. It can hold 1.2L of water and has a pressure pump of 15 bar category.
What makes Breville products stand out?
It is true that a certain fame and reputation is attached to any product from Breville. As a customer, when you make a purchase at Breville, it is natural for you to expect the company to meet your expectations. We will now look at the reasons why Breville is regarded so highly. If you have not already tried products from Breville, then you will know why you should definitely try them out now. Here are the reasons:
Easy to use
If you have lived under the impression that using coffee machines require some skill and training, then it is time for you to do away with this misconception. Using coffee machines is the easiest thing ever, especially if they are from Breville. Every machine comes with clear cut instructions that will tell you exactly how to use the machine. The installing of the machine will also then be a matter of a few minutes. You can further proceed with making your type of Espresso like a pro.
Every Breville product that you buy will have a warranty of one year with it. Any problems with the machines will immediately make you eligible to ask for assistance from the company under your warranty period. So, you need not be worried at all about the quality of the machines and investing in them.
Not only are the coffee machines at Breville great in quality but they also look stylish. Owing to the stainless steel finish, the machine can endure years of usage and stays clean. Unlike other coffee machines, your Breville coffee machine will stay shiny because of its stainless steel cover that cleans in a jiffy.
Proportional Integral Derivative technology
Any layman might not know about the PID technology that is often used in coffee machines to regulate the temperature and prevent imbalance. If you are a fan of Espresso, then this technology in Breville machines help you do this fast while keeping the temperature at a perfect balance.
A lot of us often make mistakes in measuring out the coffee that is to be poured into the coffee machine. Breville machines specify the amount of ground coffee that needs to be poured in. although the amount of coffee that Breville coffee machines use is 19-22 grams, the brew produced in delicious. Coffee lovers will know that the amount is slightly high but this is the secret to Breville’s great tasting coffees.
Often we buy products from a good company and then repent our decision because of the terrible customer service. This will not be the case at Breville where they take their customers seriously. The communication is easy and takes less time where experts handle your queries regarding any issue with your product.
CoffeeAndy delivers the best Breville Coffee Machines on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-07-17