Arizona Iced Tea
- 1 Arizona Iced Tea
- 1.1 Best 12 Arizona Iced Teas
- 1.2 Arizona Iced Tea
- 1.2.1 Varieties of Arizona Iced Tea
- 1.2.2 Advantages of Arizona Iced Tea
- 1.3 Also View
Since the time of its inception, Arizona has constantly seen growth and is now one of the popular brands providing iced teas in the U.S. Arizona owes its success to immaculate manufacturing which includes high-quality ingredients, and a packaging that looks great. A major reason for Arizona’s sustained growth is that fact that they have maintained a fixed price for their tea for more than 20 years. This made the brand reach to the topmost of the leaderboard in America as the number one tea brand. In the year 2017, the company barely crossed three billion dollars as a return. Not just tea, the brand also has a line of juices which are also in demand. Arizona iced teas are of a wide variety, taking cues from flavors distributed all across the world.
Best 12 Arizona Iced Teas
- Add the staple taste of Arizona Tea to your cart today. Every bottle of Arizona tea is a great tasting and 100% pure iced tea option.
- Brewed to premium perfection, Arizona Tea is an affordable bottled iced tea that every hardworking consumer can enjoy.
- Arizona Tea is available in five delicious and diverse bottled iced tea flavors; Arnold Palmer, Green Tea, Lemon Tea, Sweet Tea, and Zero Calorie Green Tea.
- Perfect for bulk purchase, Arizona Tea is available in 16oz packs of 12 - making it a convenient bottled iced tea option for refrigerators, cupholders and hands everywhere.
- Committed to high quality blended perfection - Arizona Tea is made with top-quality ingredients. There is a reason they are America’s Number 1 tea brand.
- Add the revitalizing tastes of Good Brew Arizona Tea to your cart today. Every 20oz bottle of Arizona Lemon Tea is Made using hand selected teas and natural ingredients.
- Brewed to perfection, Arizona Tea is a low-calorie bottled iced tea that contains no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or additives.
- Good Brew Arizona Tea is available in six delicious and diverse bottled iced tea flavors; Arnold Palmer, Green Tea, Lemon Tea, Peach Tea, Sweet Tea, and Unsweet Tea.
- Perfect for bulk purchase, Good Brew Arizona Tea is available in 20oz packs of 12 - making it a convenient bottled iced tea option for everyday consumers on-the-go.
- Committed to high quality blended perfection - Good Brew Arizona Tea is made fresh with real sugar, premium ingredients and a whole lot of love.
- Arizona Green Tea - Ginseng and Honey is an all-natural tea
- Infused with ginseng and sweetened with Sue Bee Premium Orange Honey
- Great for concessions and vending machines
- Arnold Palmer Half Ice Tea/Lemonade, 11.5 oz, 30 ct
- AriZona Green Tea With Ginseng And Honey
- 12 PK, 11.5 OZ Can (Pack of 4, Total of 48 Cans)
- No preservatives. No artificial color. No artificial flavor.
- 100% natural tea - Natural antioxidant
- Made in the USA
- TEA ON-THE-GO: Everything you love about ice cold tea, now in a convenient powder mix you can take with you! These sugar free tea stix fit in your pocket & bag. Add to a water bottle or travel mug, shake & enjoy!
- POWDERED DRINK MIX: Made with splenda, our convenient sugar free powdered iced tea mixes have more tea content than other mixes for more flavor & natural antioxidants per sip. No preservatives.
- CAFFEINATED TEA: All of our teas contain natural caffeine. Black & diet black teas contain 15mg of caffeine. Green & diet green teas contain 7.5mg, and our white teas contains 6mg of caffeine. Per 8 Ounce serving.
- DRINK ARIZONA: In 1992, we released our signature iced green tea. Now try our full line of beverages such as extra strength energy shots, tea powder mixes, liquid water enhancer drops, & bulk mixes!
- TOP QUALITY: With a fresh take on iced tea since 1992, AriZona Beverages promises great-tasting teas using top quality ingredients. From powdered drink packets to bulk tea jugs, we try to raise the bar.
- Contains 5% juice
- No preservatives
- No artificial flavor or color
- HAVE TEA, WILL TRAVEL: Everything you love about AriZona Iced Tea, now in convenient Stix you can take to go! AriZona Iced Tea Stix fit easily in your bag, purse or pocket. Add water for delicious Arnold Palmer Half & Half, any time or place in an instant.
- DRINK SUGAR FREE: Most AriZona Iced Tea Stix are sugar free (aside from Arnold Palmer) and sweetened with Splenda, for a big taste that's light on calories. Just tip a single-serving packet into a 16 or 20 ounce bottle of crystal clear water, screw the cap back on, shake well and enjoy!
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: Start with our Green Tea--then branch out! Get fruity with Pomegranate, Peach, and Lemon Tea. Tart it up with some Lemonade, or go half on an Arnold Palmer. Get amped with an Energy Shot, or take your drink to go with Iced Tea Stix.
- DRINK ARIZONA: In 1992 AriZona Iced Tea splashed onto the beverage scene with our iconic Green Tea. We now have a full on-the-go line, including our AriZona Extra Strength Energy Shots, with caffeine to keep you going, our Iced Tea Stix and Liquid Water Enhancer flavoring drops, for when you're on the move, or AriZona 2 Qt and Bulk mixes for home.
- INCOMPARABLE ARIZONA FLAVOR: Compare AriZona Sugar Free Iced Tea Stix to drink packets from Crystal Light, Propel, Lipton, True Lemon, Diet Snapple, Hawaiian Punch, Wyler's Light, A&W Rootbeer, Crush, Emergen-C, Country Time Lemonade, and Margaritaville
Arizona Iced Tea
Arizona Beverages is the brand that runs the line of tea called Arizona Iced Tea. John Ferolito and Don Vultaggio were the persons behind the establishment of the brand in the year 1971. However, the company didn’t always have the present name. It was only in the year 1992 that it was named Arizona.
Since the time of its inception, Arizona has constantly see growth and is now one of the popular brands providing iced teas in the U.S. Arizona owes its success to immaculate manufacturing which includes high quality ingredients, and a packaging that looks great. The cans are so beautifully labelled and packed that you will automatically feel like buying one.
A major reason for Arizona’s sustained growth is that fact that they have maintained a fixed price for their tea for more than 20 years. This made the brand reach to the topmost of the leaderboard in America as the number one tea brand. In the year 2017, the company barely crossed three billion dollars as return. Not just tea, the brand also has a line of juices which are also in demand. The iced teas are of a wide variety, taking cues from flavors distributed all across the world.
Varieties of Arizona Iced Tea
If we look at the products from Arizona Iced Tea, the number is huge. So, we decided to make a list of the ones that we like the best. Here you go:
Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half (Iced Tea/Lemonade)
This product is called half and half because it is a combination of lemonade and iced tea. Of course, this already makes this product unique and customers love it because of its great taste. Very portable in nature, this iced tea is quite easy to mix. Incorporating the benefits of Splenda, this product is fit to be consumed by one and all. So, now enjoy the freshness of lemonade and the goodness of tea all in one single drink.
Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Liquid Water Enhancer
Experimentation and innovation is a signature mark of Arizona Iced Tea. Out of such endeavors, a lot of great products come out in the market from Arizona. One of such products is their Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Liquid Water Enhancer. Also called the LWE tea, this tea is special and comes in the form of power in a bag.
For people who like the zesty lemon flavor in their iced tea, this one is the real deal for you. Also, this product is the one that is always in great demand at Arizona. It has no harmful effects because it is free of sugar and suitable for everyone’s consumption. Easy to make, this tea is one of the most unique iced teas that you will ever have.
Arizona Sugar-Free Peach Iced Tea Mix
One of the signature iced teas of Arizona is the Iced Tea Mix. The whole packaging of this tea also looks different from the other products so that you can identify it easily, not to mention that it looks absolutely stylish. The flavor of peach is not very strong but also easily distinguishable when you taste this iced tea.
There are very few other peach flavor iced teas in the market that can be compared with the quality, taste and the packaging of the Arizona Sugar-Free Peach Iced Tea Mix. Also, the mix is quite easy to be made so anyone can make turn it into a delicious and refreshing drink. The fact that it is free of sugar makes it suitable for anyone with a history of diabetes. So, there are health benefits of this drink as well. The drink is also very portable in nature, more than many other iced teas.
Advantages of Arizona Iced Tea
Some say that drinking aerated or packaged beverages are harmful to our health. This might be the case but Arizona Iced Tea has so many benefits that the harmful factors are reduced. Let us have a look at the benefits:
It is not without a reason that Arizona Iced Tea has been on top of the list of best Icea teas in America. They are popularly known as the 99 cents tea company because that is the price they have maintained of their iced teas for more than twenty years. There was a time when a two dollar mask would be applied on 99 cents by a lot of retailer. Arizona came to know this and started a campaign for their customers so that they would know the real price of Arizona Iced teas and would not pay more.
People conscious about their health, love this iced tea because it comes without sugar. This benefit is not present in most other brands. Splenda is used to induce the sweetness in Arizona Iced Teas, which does not taste as sweet as the sugar we consume regularly. A limited amount of sugar is specified for everyone’s consumption. Keeping this in mind, Arizona does not cross the sugar consumption limit and this makes their tea an alternate beverage for us.
Range of flavors
Standard iced tea is loved by all but a lot of us like some twist in it. Realizing this, Arizona decided to take their brand one notch up by infusing many flavors in their iced teas. Lemon liquid, green tea, peach, lemonade, etc are some popular flavors that Arizona uses in their iced teas. Apart from the cans, you can also get Arizona Icea Teas in powdered form in bottles, sachets, etc.
The work ethic of a company comes to the fore when we look at the way they deal with their customers. Arizona has always been mindful of its customers and their needs. For them, customer satisfaction is over and above everything else. Their 99 cents campaign is a solid example of that. Rather than spending big bucks on getting celebrities to endorse their brand, they focused on this campaign for the awareness of their customers. This says enough about how the company values its customers.
Coffee Andy delivers the best Arizona Iced Teas on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products….
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-07-08.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.